Shipping and transfer of risk
1. The risk of the goods created is transferred to the customer as soon as the consignment has been handed over to the person carrying out the transport or has left the contractor's office for the purpose of dispatch. If the shipment becomes impossible through no fault of the contractor, or if the shipment is delayed at the request of the client, the risk is transferred to the client with the notification of readiness for shipment. The conclusion of a transport insurance is at the expense of the client.
2. In the case of returns, we point out that we do not accept unfree deliveries. Furthermore, we can only accept shipments that you have previously registered with us. Please register your shipments by phone / e-mail.
3. Return deliveries or returns of order-related custom-built structures are generally not possible.
1. The client must check the conformity of the delivered goods or services in any case.
2. The delivered goods must be checked by the client directly upon receipt and in the presence of the supplier for completeness and integrity. Any damage or defects must be noted on the bill of lading and reported to the contractor as soon as possible, but no later than the following day. For reasons of insurance law, later complaints can no longer be accepted.
3. Defects that can not be detected even within a reasonable period of time within this period must be reported in writing to the contractor immediately after their discovery.
4. In the case of legitimate complaints, the contractor is obliged to remedy and / or replace the goods, excluding any other warranty claims, up to the value of the order, unless a guaranteed feature is missing or the contractor or his vicarious agent is guilty of intent or gross negligence to the load. The same applies to the case of a justified complaint of repair or replacement. In the case of delayed, omitted or unsuccessful repair or replacement, however, the client may withdraw from the contract. Liability for consequential damages is excluded, unless the contractor or his vicarious agent is guilty of intent or gross negligence. If the order is the subject of subcontracting work, the contractor shall not be liable for the resulting impairment of the product to be refined, unless the damage was caused intentionally or through gross negligence.
Defects of a part of the delivered goods or services do not entitle to the complaint of the entire delivery, unless the partial delivery is of no interest to the customer.
The warranty for goods purchased and used by a client within the meaning of § 14 BGB (German Civil Code) includes a replacement part warranty of 12 months. Within this period, the customer will receive the spare parts needed for the removal of a defect free of charge, provided they are not wearing parts, after receiving a written notice of damage. The written complaint must be issued by a licensed company.
5. All costs incurred for the arrival and departure of a commissioned by the customer service company, error detection, and the cost of professional removal and installation of parts is borne exclusively by the customer. The contractor is not liable for consequential damage caused by improper installation or use of non-brand parts.
Defective or defective components must be sent to the contractor for testing purposes. The shipping costs are to be borne by the customer.
6. If, after an inspection of the part reported as defective, it becomes apparent that the damage was caused by improper handling, operating errors or other unauthorized interference on the part of the client, the customer will be charged for the spare parts sent to him.
7. If operating and maintenance instructions of the contractor are not followed, changes are made, parts are replaced or consumables are used which do not correspond to the original specification, then no warranty is given, as far as the defect is attributable to this. This also applies to the extent that the defect is due to improper use, storage and handling of the equipment or foreign intervention as well as the opening of equipment. Insignificant deviations from color, dimensions and / or other quality and performance characteristics of the goods do not give rise to warranty claims.
8. For deviations in the quality of the material used, the contractor shall only be liable up to the amount of its own claims against the respective subcontractor or the subcontractor appointed by the contractor. In such a case, the contractor is exempted from his liability if he assigns his claims against the subcontractor or subcontractor appointed by the contractor to the client. This does not apply if claims against the subcontractor or the subcontractor commissioned by the contractor do not exist due to the fault of the contractor or if such claims are not enforceable.
Excess or short deliveries of up to 10% of the ordered quantity can not be objected to. Charged will be the amount sent.
Cancellation policy and right of withdrawal
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the case before the deadline - by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in writing, but not before receipt of the goods at the recipient (in the case of recurrent delivery of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and not before fulfillment of our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 para 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to § 312e Abs. 1 Satz 1 BGB in connection with article 246 § 3 EGBGB. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient.
The revocation must be sent to: "Gastro Fast Catering Equipment" Adran Beiligungs- und Verwaltungsgesellschaft GmbH Wannental 44 88131 Lindau, or: Customer Service.